Full Width + Audio
Why am I sticky and naked? Did I miss something fun? Would you censor the Venus de Venus just because you can see her spewers? I didn’t ask for a completely reasonable excuse! I asked you to get busy! Hello, little man. I will destroy you! Good man. Nixon’s pro-war and pro-family. Good news, everyone! There’s a report on TV with some very bad news!
No, I’m Santa Claus! You’re going to do his laundry? We can’t compete with Mom! Her company is big and evil! Ours is small and neutral!
- I don’t ‘need’ to drink. I can quit anytime I want!
- You know the worst thing about being a slave? They make you work, but they don’t pay you or let you go.
- That’s a popular name today. Little “e”, big “B”?
These old Doomsday Devices are dangerously unstable. I’ll rest easier not knowing where they are. Can we have Bender Burgers again? You are the last hope of the universe.
There, now he’s trapped in a book I wrote: a crummy world of plot holes and spelling errors! I don’t ‘need’ to drink. I can quit anytime I want! Five hours? Aw, man! Couldn’t you just get me the death penalty?
- I was having the most wonderful dream. Except you were there, and you were there, and you were there!
- Bender, being God isn’t easy. If you do too much, people get dependent on you, and if you do nothing, they lose hope. You have to use a light touch. Like a safecracker, or a pickpocket.
- You’ve killed me! Oh, you’ve killed me!
Now what? Oh, you’re a dollar naughtier than most. With gusto. I barely knew Philip, but as a clergyman I have no problem telling his most intimate friends all about him. Oh, how awful. Did he at least die painlessly? …To shreds, you say. Well, how is his wife holding up? …To shreds, you say. I haven’t felt much of anything since my guinea pig died.